Friday, December 5, 2008

Whats Going On

Hey Everyone, ok so the intial post last night was to just get things up and running here, I'm gonna be posting a few topics here in a little while with W.I.P images for some of the stuff I'm working on at the moment

So currently the projects I have going are :
-Sonic the Hedgehog Character Model
-Macbook Model
-a WWII Memorial Piece

As they get more updated from where they are I'll be sure to post them up for your critques and comments. Also on the right side bar I linked a gallery to final Renders of projects I have done, you can click on them for a high res image and also see some project gallerys with Final renders of the project aswell as W.I.P images from when I was making it.

I'm also finally getting on doing some of the videos I aquired from Jason Ryan Animation, just to rekinder my skills in that arena, and also plan to start doing some game related material very soon so I can start getting something together to send out.

Adam

No comments: